- W Thirteenth St, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
- Enjoy privacy on this rare in town lot! Situated behind 13th St proper but with a 13th St address, this .91 acre lot provides seclusion via a ''lane'' right away to the property. Hook up to the public sewer and water available via 13th St. Within walking distance to schools, banking, pharmacy, convenience store, Urgent Care and Memorial Park. Very few lots IN TOWN available-ANY BUILDER!!
- 829 Center St, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
- 6 Beds · 4 Baths · 3100 Sqft
- This amazing 1886 home has endless venue opportunities, making it one of the most desirable in Jim Thorpe! It boasts 3 full bedrooms, lg. eat-in kitchen w/refrigerator, elec. stove and dishwasher, formal DR w/2nd fl staircase, LR, full bath w/shower/tub, oversized laundry rm. with 1/2 bath, accessible to what is called the Elbow Room , an enclosed 4-season porch w/gas fireplace w/windows all around. Access to 2nd fl. in this area. Private office w/separate entrance on corner of 9th & Center St - a bonus! Second fl. ...
- 520 Center St, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1800 Sqft
- Welcome home to this charming east side single in historic Jim Thorpe. The sunporch greats you as you walk in! Enjoy your morning beverage on the porch. As you enter the original staircase invites you in along with the original refinished floors throughout the home. The living room is charming and calls you to sit a while. The large kitchen w/ample cupboards and counter plus room for a nice sized table will be a focal point of this home. There is a flex room - multi use on this level, currently used as an entertain ...
- White Pine Rd, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
- Beautiful land to build your new home-full or part time living! Set yourself into this land -total of 3.7 acres. Easily identified by wood corners and pins you can walk the land. Two acres front White Pine while the rear acre fronts Driftwood and runs behind the two front lots for plenty of privacy!! Easy access to 903 and the PA 476 slip ramp! Central location to get to Jim Thorpe via 903 South (approx. 10 minutes) or beautiful Hickory Run Forest and the ski areas of Big Boulder and Jack Frost- 20 minutes tops!